Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This is going to be short today. I have something else planned to post here tomorrow for my mom. So I wanted to take the time and opportunity to wish all of the women that read this a very happy Mother's Day! I hope that it will be special for you and that it will be more than you could ask for! You ladies put up with a lot from us husbands and the kids throughout the year. Trust me, I know. :) It is only fitting that you have a day dedicated to yourselves as mothers. This would be the perfect opportunity to ask your kids to do an extra chore or two. :) Even the husbands might get into the spirit with a back rub or something. I think you should push it for all that it is worth. ;) Happy Mother's Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. lol I love this post Khris ... I should print it out and stick it on my fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By all means do that Laura! After all that you do for your family, you deserve a day where you are given the "Queen" treatment. I hope that you have a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete