Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To blog or not to blog.

I have only been doing this blog since the beginning of this month. If any of you have read the things that I have talked about, it is clear that I am not a writer. Never claimed to be and have no delusions or aspirations of becoming a writer. What this started out to be was a forum to share funny stories, things on my mind, things from my past. I'm not really all that funny, but I do have a lot of things on my mind. I hesitate to call this my online journal, but sometimes it will become just that. Sometimes it may be used to help someone. I hope so. I suppose all of us have those things that are so dark, hurtful, or shameful that we would just as soon forget. The next thing that I will be writing about is particularly painful to me. I will tell you though, releasing those things can be a very liberating thing to do. While it airs your dirty laundry, it has the potential to set your spirit free. No dirty laundry today folks. :) Check back though, it will probably be here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend, of course I am also not a writer, even though trying to level best. Congratulations, you have posted a very beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete