Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Few Questions

You know, some things in life just puzzle me. I am a very easily puzzled person.:) It is like there is some kind of inside joke that the whole world is in on except me. I don't always understand the reasoning behind the things that people do or say. Sometimes I wonder why certain things are. For example:

Why does the car that passes you on the road suddenly see the need to turn off onto another road, forcing you to slow down? Or worse yet, why do they slow down to less than you were going originally? Why do other drivers see the need to tailgate just as you are getting to where you need to make a turn?

Why do companies sell shirts, caps, and shoes to you with their name and logo and force you to advertise for them? Should we not get some sort of discount or royalty or something?

Why does it start to rain just after I have washed my car? Why didn't I check the weather beforehand?

How do sardines swim into the cans in such a neat orderly fashion? If a loaf of bread is green on St. Patrick's Day, is it just feeling festive?

Why don't the cats clean their own litter box? Could it be lack of education? Are they just lazy?

Why will a doctor or dentist chastise you for something concerning your health and charge you money to fuss at you? If doctors and dentists were truly good at their jobs, shouldn't their parking lots be empty?

Why is chocolate not considered a vitamin? Does it not deserve a food group of it's own?

These are the questions of life. Perhaps they are just the questions of one that should get a life.:) Two things are certain, however. I don't have all the answers, and I have way too much time on my hands.

8 comments:

  1. great list ... I can so relate to the first one. As a matter of fact it was just over a week ago that I was wondering why the guy who came roaring up beside me to pass slowed down to a crawl when he finally did so. It makes you scratch your head in puzzlement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. Yeah there are some crazy drivers out there. I wonder if it is the same person in a different car every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have not thought about some of these questions.
    yes, i think a chocolate should be considered as a vitamin. oh, maybe not, because then, it will be more pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right. They would raise the price! Perhaps just push for the food group thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I can relate to most of them and it happens all over the world so it can't be the same driver. ha. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right Donald. Then perhaps they might be cousins then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well they certainly have the same brain capacity

    ReplyDelete